Reliable monitoring of liquids and solids for a continuous level output
The probe continuously monitors product levels to provide a proportional level signal for pumps, alarms or control system interface.
The 2880-LT sensing probe monitors the capacitance field around the active probe.
As the volume of product increases in the vessel, the probe capacitance changes. A 4-20 mA output signal is provided for interface with customer controls and systems. A quick calibration can be set using any two points along the probe length.
- No moving parts
- Electronics is integral to the probe
- High corrosion resistant Teflon and stainless steel wetted parts
- Capacitance technology responds to all product types
- HF capacitance technology does not foul or require routine cleaning
- Easy calibration and control set-up
- Simple keypad calibration with display
- Diagnostics and level display
Probe -60˚C to +260˚C
PMC -60˚C to +55˚C
Pressure 103 bar/10342 kPA/1500psi at stable temp
Explosion Proof CSA Div 1, Class 1, Groups C,D
Intrinsic Safety Approved Intrinsically Safe when ordered with Approved Barrier in Control Unit
CAN/CSA E60079-11: Class I, Groups A,B,C,D;
Class II, Groups E,F,G; Class III, Encl.Type 4
CRN ABSA-CRN #OF07450.2
Wetted Parts 316SS and Teflon
Probe materials are eligible for NACE MR-0175 Compliance