The 2880-FCM provides reliable monitoring of foaming conditions in process applications. The 2880-FCM sensing probe continuously monitors the capacitance of the inserted probe. As the foam intrudes into the normal air or vapour space of the probe, the capacitance changes and a proportional signal output is provided.
It’s unique processor and oscillation frequency combination make the 2880-FCM ideal for foam suppression applications. These include oil/water knock-out and treater trains, bulk separators, coalescing chambers, pre-compressor manifolds, wastewater sumps and ponds.
Over 40 years of capacitance experience stands behind the 2880-FCM transmitter.
- No moving parts
- Electronics is integral to the probe
- High corrosion resistant Teflon and stainless steel wetted parts
- Capacitance technology for high sensitivity
- HF capacitance technology does not require routine cleaning
- Easy calibration and control set-up
Process Temp. -60°C to +260°C (Teflon probe)
Pressure 103 bar/10342 kPA/1500psi
at stable temperature
CRN ABSA-CRN #OF07450.2
Wetted Parts 316SS and Teflon
Probe materials are eligible for NACE MR-0175 Compliance