Reliable level monitoring of liquids and solids for measurement and control
The unit continuously monitors the liquid or solids level in a tank, stand-pipe or containment. Outputs include analog, digital, and relay control for interface to alarms, valves, pumps and other process monitoring equipment.
The 2852-LT sensing probe monitors the capacitance field around the probe.
As the product rises in the tank or vessel the probe capacitance increases. This change is used to provide a 4-20 mA proportional output and two setpoint alarm relays. on can be set using any two points along the probe length.
- No moving parts
- Remote electronics via standard twisted pair
- Explosion proof probe is standard
- Probe is available with Intrinsically Safe option for alternative HazLoc protection
- High corrosion resistant Teflon and stainless steel wetted parts
- Capacitance technology responds to all liquid and solids types
- HF capacitance technology does not require routine cleaning
- Easy calibration and control set-up
- Capacitance technology does not foul or require routine cleaning
- Remote monitor mounts away from the process for operator safety and ease of control wiring
Probe -60˚C to +260˚C
PMC -60˚C to +55˚C
Approval CSA Div 1, Class 1, Groups C,D
Intrinsic Safety CSA Intrinsically Safe when ordered with Approved Barrier in Control Unit
Div 1, Class I, Groups A,B,C,D;
Class II, Groups E,F,G; Class III, Encl.Type 4
Wetted Parts 316SS and Teflon
Sensor materials are eligible for NACE MR-0175 Compliance